MATLAB classes/functions and other resources/applications/apps I have developed/created for personal use,
are available for download in this page.
(Please feel free to use them at your own risk :D )
- My publications are available for download on the research page.
visit my MATLAB Central Profile
for MATLAB classes/functions I have written.
Most of them are generic enough to be useful irrespective of the discipline.
- qclib (45kB) — a primitive MATLAB library mimicking quantum computing.
Developed as my MSc mini-project, this library implements quantum states and operations in the form of MATLAB classes.
Download the project report, which also contains the documentation.
- Flip-a-Coin (4.16MB)
— a rudimentary coin-flip app for Android platform.
To install, enable apps from sources other than the 'Play Store' (via Settings → Security → Device Administration on your Android device).
(on a Google Nexus S
running Android 4.1.2).
- LaTeX commands for useful mathematical notation (6.43kB), e.g., special functions.
- mycv (3.75kB) — a simple LaTeX 'Curriculum Vitae' package.
- Sinhala Unicode resources:
- Helakuru keyboard layout (2.19MB)
— created with MSKLC this is an easy to use, phonetic, Sinhala language keyboard layout (for Windows).
The installer, installation guide, and the character mapping corresponding to the layout are included.
- Helakuru (Unicode) (80kB) and its configuration file (1.35kB)
— a simple Windows application (written in VB) for inputting Sinhala Unicode using phonetic codes.
Helakuru.exe expects Helakuru.cfg to be in the same directory.
Helakuru (Unicode) screenshot
- Await more stuff...